01 - In the Beginning...

Where Nick asks Kris where God is and he avoids the question. But Kris doesn’t feel too bad, cause God avoids the discussion as well.




Let us know what you think!

Like and subscribe here:

iTunes
Stitcher
YouTube
Facebook
Twitter
Nick Twitter
Kris Twitter
Email: eternitywardpodcast@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Very entertaining. Nick, your intelligence is your burden. It is easier to adopt some religion which would tell you how to live and think than searching and acknowledging on your own. i miss our discussions very much. I am lucky that I found this teacher in Deloraine that I can have great discussions with. He used to be a Philadelphian christian and is now one of the strongest anti religion atheist person I met. He is also a wonderful human being who would do anything to help others. He put me unto AC Grayling, the philosopher. Very informative. I am walking the same road as you but I still struggle with the idea of a soul and after life but more through a quantum physics understanding(energy).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Patricia, I likewise miss our chats, and am glad you've found someone at Deloraine to continue the conversation with!

      There is much in science we don't understand (and I'm sure there always will be!). I doubt, but I also hope there is more than this earthly life!

      Much love,

      Nick

      Delete

Post a Comment